"Celebrating 30 Years of Family, Culture & Community"
We welcome you to attend the 30th annual Portland Guadalajara Sister City Association's Cinco de Mayo Fiesta 2014. This event is our primary fundraiser which allows us to execute our community giving and cultural exchange activities.
Join us for the three day Fiesta Saturday May 3rd through Monday May 5th at Tom McCall Waterfront Park, where we will be bringing folkloric dance, music and color to the city of Portland and its residents!
This year, we are featuring:
- Student/School Assembly on 5/5
- Naturalization Ceremony on 5/5
- Butterfly exhibit is back on all days!
- A new Día de los Muertos exhibit
- Ramon Ayala in concert on 5/3
- A nightly laser light show
- Artisans direct from Tonalá
- ...much much more
For more information, visit the Cinco de Mayo website